Custom Search

Monday, June 25, 2012

HOME, Happy Domicile

http://abigbookofmyown.blogspot.com/

http://sites.google.com/site/stanleypacion/homepage


 http://www.youtube.com/StanleyPacion

http://www.stanleypacion.com/home.html/

 http://www.indiaeveryday.in/video/u/StanleyPacion.htm?ss=true

As of this date my YOUTUBE Channel has received 173,000 + Single Page Uploads, Visits! A Google Search of the terms Stanley Pacion YouTube Channel yields a result count of 2,200,00.
HOME,
Happy Domicile,
Update, June 2012



Be not troubled.
Believe in me, in the dwelling, here, for you,
Not only in the physical space,
Upon whose floor our hearts' drama plays,
But in my soul where I have built a mansion,
Set a great kitchen wherein sits every proper appliance,
A refrigerator to keep perishables fresh,
An oven and range to prepare and warm our meals.

And I have built a pantry,
Super store of food and upon its shelves
Your Quaker Oats for breakfast, and packages of flour,
Every kind of flour, spices and herbs, and then,
Special for you, I have a blue enamel colander
Which I have used to fill with apples and bananas.
Not only plenty daily sustenance will you find,
These rooms store great ardor and emotional well being.

Our parlor has two sofas and comfortable armchairs.
And off to its right, a dinning room with a hardwood table,
Its edge reverse-beveled and it has extension leaves
So that our family may comfortably sit for a harvest feast,
Or mark the other days of holiday celebration,
And give everyday's thanksgiving its best setting.

And from the ceiling of our halls and foyer
I have hung awesome crystal chandeliers,
Light, so that our feet not stumble
Should we awake before sunrise
To start our appointed chores.
Darling, our bedroom windows have eastern exposure,
And are fit with drapes and liners, and our bed has
A proper therapeutic mattress and high-thread-count sheets,
And two down pillows on each side of it for our heads,
We shall have porcelain and silver vases for fresh flowers.

I continue to outfit our home,
And were it not so,
Were I to have had a change of heart,
I would not have pledged my word.

I have been utterly honest.
My verse attests to sincerity,
Showing my readiness to receive you;
Happy domicile awaits your presence.

The Lord abides, proclaims a presence
For length of days, and guarantees health and long life.
And peace shall fill the chests and the closets;
And our rooms shall appear to glow warmly,
Not from some decorator, designer expertise,
But because His grace, the abundance of Holy Spirit.

Where I am, I pray, there may you also be.
And wherever I go, I ask,
-- I know you will keep your promise --
You prove yourself true,
And follow me to that same place, too. 

No comments:

 
Custom Search