Custom Search

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

PLEDGING MY LOVE, 2014

<http://stanley.pacion.googlepages.com/homepage
http://stanley.pacion.googlepages.com/sexandhistory
 http://www.indiaeveryday.in/video/u/StanleyPacion.htm?ss=true


As of this date my YOUTUBE Channel counts 222,000 + Single Page Visits, Video Views! A Google Search of the terms Stanley Pacion YouTube Channel yields a result count of thousands. 
Please SUBSCRIBE BUTTON


PLEDGING MY LOVE


Abide with me for fast closes the day.
Darkness deepens with alacrity,
Nothing halts the night.


Stay with me while time permits.
Although other comforts flee,
Accept I mean the best,
Spare your soul from bottom and regret.


In every deed, and in my every word,
I want to be true, do right by you.


Though many things to tell,
But just one sums it right,
One thing huge, deep and great,
With ocean of delight,
My heart embraces you.


You, my love, are all my life today.


I wish to assure, let it be known,
Though you in mortal moment seem,
Great Light, Infinity, blesses you.


Happy outcome, whatever your secret dreams,
God’s will be done.
May you be granted the strength to carry it out.


And I add,



I hold belief, whose strength
No public fire, no coliseum of wild, angry beasts,
No awful rendition, torture in far-off land,
Might ever shake, nothing my faith dissuade.


Yes! Certain, as I write,

For you awaits the greatest gift --
That at the hour when you awake,
No matter the season,
Whether you are happy or sad,
You will have learned the simple prayer,
And with all your heart you will have come to believe,
‘Thank You. Thank You, Lord, for life,
And yet all You do for me.’


No comments:

 
Custom Search