Custom Search

Friday, October 31, 2008

CRAZY LOVE, Sorry Episodes

http://stanley.pacion.googlepages.com/homepage

http://stanley.pacion.googlepages.com/sexandhistory

http://www.youtube.com/StanleyPacion

http://www.stanleypacion.com

CRAZY LOVE,
Sorry Episodes




I am at a loss, dumbfounded,
Neither you nor I have forgotten the depth,
The big range of affection ready at our command,
We always felt exceptionally well-suited,
We were great couple in so many ways…

You yourself proclaimed our special bond.
One early Sunday evening, it was sometime mid August;
You, though you probably have forgotten,
What you had said, it meant a lot to me.


We stood at the corner, remember?
Seventh Avenue at Twenty-Fourth Street,
Awaiting the red traffic light signal,
When I told you of a recent article from “Science Times”,
The every Tuesday section of the New York Times,
It reported the outside perimeter,
A year and half at tops, the intensity of romantic love,
The passion subsides that quick scientists argue.

Oh! You immediately demurred,
We had not even crossed the Avenue, before
You objected, challenged the current science,
And proclaimed, and said “Not for us!”
You professed the special heat, how our romance,
Our romance more akin to eternal flame,
Not subject to normal wane of heart’s intensity.

My soul took flight; my love ran to ecstatic,
I felt like Superman who in single bound
Able to leap tall buildings, I believed my power
Greater than steam locomotive,
That I ran faster than speeding bullets,
I could bend steel with my bare hands.

Poppycock! Pure, unadulterated balderdash,
Tomfoolery personified, and me the idiot for believing,
Any word you might say, by October you were gone,
Your every promise, your solemn vows, prevarication.
Everlasting love, indeed! It lasted
Bit more than a month and one half.

I am sick of it, this terrible romance,
I can not go on, I feel it’s charade,
Too much, the caprice,
You toss me to the ground, stomp upon me,
The ungrateful child’s unwanted toy,
However you may have wanted me,
I exist no more, and am broken.

For both of us there’s plenty desire,
You sneak up on me and stoke
The flame which still fires your heart,
Neighbors tell me they see you,
Saying how you haunt me,
How you seem unable to let me go,
Signs the real extent,
How much you must still love me.

And I write this love poem,
Though what was once this thing of ours,
This breathe and we wondrous, beauteous mates,
Finished, driven apart, and my verse,
Pathetic exercise, sorry chapter
In story gone nowhere,
It bears title, everything about us so crazy.

Had I not become accustomed to your way,
Spent no time next to you in bed,
Were I smart enough a man,
Avoiding you in the first place,
Never saying a word to you,
Except perhaps the usual humors,
The greetings ‘Good Morning, and Hello’,
The simple inquiry about your health,
Asking the everyday about how are you,
I would never have gotten to the point,
That loathsome feeling, you love me no more.

And equally, both sad and disturbing,
That mine, the warmest of regard,
Turns to disdain, and fervent wish,
We speak no more, and I never see you again.

I feel you, woman. I have the telepathic gift
To hear when you think of me, and you know it!
Right now I could clench my teeth,
Do an inward scream, whose loudness
Would awake you and disturb your sleep to dawn.

I wish I could caress you,
Practice the arts, embrace my erotic bent,
Oh had I been allowed more time to turn you,
To make you a slave to love, enthrall you,
But I really wish, I might have forgotten you,
Relegated your touch to darksome region,
A place free, blank, where I
No longer remember your name.

Can’t you fall in love with someone else?

I know it’s wrong for me to say,
I love you. So let me go.
Time will strengthen my resolve,
I shall move on, your chance to reconcile,
To prove your word sincere and true,
Though once here, has come and gone.

Darling, we have fallen and are amiss,
No! No joy, fruitless to embark upon a road,
A road running to distant horizon,
Yet it goes nowhere,
With its ultimate end, the final end of us.

My pledges of love, all my dreams, now lament,
My mind is rent, devastated is my heart,
My joy, sorrow, my victory, nightmare defeat,
I am mad for neither can I live with nor without you.

I believe I love you, but the love has gone.
I so hot and bothered, I am cold,
My regard for you now soured, turned to disdain.
I desire your return; take you back readily any ol’ day,
Too bad I no longer believe a word you say.

I’ll say it using the cliché, maybe make it clear,
I am rock steady, but I’m beginning to shake,
How much more, this heart breaks, can I take?

No comments:

 
Custom Search