Custom Search

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CRAZY LOVE, INTERLUDE

http://stanley.pacion.googlepages.com/homepage

http://stanley.pacion.googlepages.com/sexandhistory

http://www.youtube.com/StanleyPacion

http://www.stanleypacion.com/

CRAZY LOVE, INTERLUDE




I am at a loss, dumbfounded,

Neither you nor I have forgotten the depth,
The big range of affection ready at our command,
We always felt exceptionally well-suited,
We were great couple in so many ways…

Look back at the poetry,
I listed the qualities binding us
So many times before, I won’t do it again!


I am sick of it, this terrible romance,
I can not go on,
I feel it’s charade,
Too much, the caprice,
You toss me to the ground,
The ungrateful child’s unwanted toy,
However you may have wanted me,
I exist no more, and am broken.

For both of us there’s plenty desire,
You sneak up on me and stoke
The flame which still fires your heart,
Neighbors tell me they see you,
Saying how you haunt me,
How you seem unable to let me go,
Signs the real extent,
How much you must still love me.

And I write this love poem,
Though what was once this thing of ours,
This breathe and we wondrous, beauteous mates,
Finished, driven apart, and my verse,
Pathetic exercise, sorry chapter
In story gone nowhere,
It bears title, everything about us so crazy.

Had I not become accustomed to your way,
Spent no time next to you in bed,
Were I smart enough a man,
Avoiding you in the first place,
Never saying a word to you,
Except perhaps the usual humors,
The greetings ‘Good Morning, and Hello’,
The simple inquiry about your health,
Asking the everyday about how are you,
I would never have gotten to the point,
That loathsome feeling, you love me no more.

And equally, both sad and disturbing,
That mine, the warmest of regard,
Turns to disdain, and fervent wish,
We speak no more, and I never see you again.

I feel you woman. I have the telepathic gift
To hear when you think of me, and you know it!
Right now I could clench my teeth,
Do an inward scream, whose loudness
Would awake you and disturb your sleep to dawn.

I wish I could caress you,
Practice the arts I had just started,
Oh had I more time to turn you,
To make you a slave to love, enthrall you,
But I really wish I have forgotten you,
Relegated your touch to darksome region,
A place free, where I might
No longer remember your name.

Can’t you fall in love with someone else?

I know it's wrong for me to say,
I love you.

Darling we have run amiss,
No! Not wise to see the road,
The road running to distant horizon,
With its ultimate end, the final end of us.
Neither can I live with nor without you.


No comments:

 
Custom Search